Stila is releasing several new items for spring 2012. I've already posted about theJewel Eye Shadows (a new sparkley cream-like shadow) and the new Stila Smudge Crayon Sticks (which I think may be a cross between a mac grease paint stick and a nyx jumbo pencil, not sure yet), so check the two previous posts for information on those items. In this post, I will be giving you information on the brand new Stila Sparkle Luxe Gloss! The great news about this gloss is that it appears to have some iridescent glitters!
Here I zoomed in and labeled a picture for your convenience, so you may have a better idea of what the sparkle luxe glosses look like. Below are Stila Sparkle Luxe Gloss Pictures, shade information and an overview of the glosses themselves, as well as what they claim to do : )
|Stila Sparkle Luxe Gloss - Right Stila Fairy Dust, Stila Dazzling, Stila Bling|
- Ultra-fine pearl shimmer for brilliant sparkle
- Luxurious, glossy texture
- Subtle pop of color
- Camellia oil helps moisturize and nourish lips
- Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant protection
|Stila Fairy Dust, Stila Dazzling, Stila Bling - Stila Sparkle Luxe Glosses Spring 2012|
- Stila Sparkle Luxe Gloss Shades Available -
- Dazzling - This shade is a nice, bright red with a sort of violet or dark fuchsia iridescent glitters.
- Fairy Dust - This is a sheerish, warm pink shade, with violet iridescent glitters and then also appeared to have a few gold glitters when reflected in the light.
- Bling - This is a sheerish coral-orange shade with violet. orange and gold glitters.
Fairy Dust and Bling look very similar on the lips, with Bling being more warm and a little more pigment. Dazzling is the most pigment, a nice red with violet shimmers.
- Which color(s) is/are best for you?
- If you want a gloss to go over other lipsticks and add dimension to them or for just a more natural gloss, choose Fairy Dust
- Want a gloss to wear alone or add some shine and oomph to your red lipsticks? Choose Dazzling
- Want a glossy warm toned lip that can be worn alone or over your coral lipsticks or want a gloss that will warm up your cooler toned lip colors? Choose Bling
These retail for $22 and are available right now at Ulta.com (and currently onsale at Ulta for $20 as of 1/10/12) and also are on Beauty.com. They will be at other retailers very soon!
What do you think of the new Stila Sparkle Luxe Glosses? Will you be trying any colors out? Which shade is your favorite? Do you like the violet glitters? Leave any comments you have below!
Thanks for reading!
XO - Glamatronic