Hey everyone! I recently did a little fall fashion haul, which features tons of dresses, skirts, leggings and more.
In the video below, I show a cute panda shirt, a Victorian-esque shirt, a peacock dress, an Aztec print dress, leopard leggings, lacey floral tights, fedoras and more!
Don't forget to view the video in High Definition as well, I bought an HD camera just for these videos :)
Also, don't miss out on the Torrid Haute Cash Event to get 50% off your order through September 25th, 2011.
Use the following codes at checkout:
- Haute25 = $25 off $50
- Haute50 = $50 off $100
- Haute75 = $75 off $150
- Haute100 = $100 off $200
- Haute125 = $125 off $250
- Haute150= $150 off $300
Some other great sites to checkout with plus size clothing are
- Citychiconline.com (I just recently discovered this website and they have some great, stylish clothing. Be sure to order at least one size or two smaller, they run big)
- Plussizefix.com (I also just found this website. They specialize in more sexy type of clothing for clubs, but they also have cute things for day wear as well.)
- Sizeappeal.com (This is a smaller company that also bases many pieces on clubwear such as dresses, skirts and more)
- Cato (Cato has career wear and casual wear in both misses, juniors, kids, and plus sizes)
- Debshops.com (Debs has casual, formal, and club wear in both juniors and juniors plus sizes)
- Forever21 + (Forever21 and Forever21+ features casual wear in mainly boho chic type of prints. They do have other varieties , but they are known for their hippie-eque prints, flowy summer dresses and super inexpensive jewelry. They also have a modern, high fashion sort of line called Love21, but it is only in junior sizes (maybe they will add additional sizes if the line becomes more popular)