Urban Decay has just released their new makeup collection for Fall 2011! The new collection includes a limited edition eyeshadow palette, new liquid eyeliners, mascara, eyelashes and even more.
Urban Decay says, " These draw liquid lines so sharp they could cut glass. Our slender brush lays down long-lasting matte, slick and shimmery shades sure to satisfy your color lust. Achieve clean, sharp WATERPROOF lines with shocking ease. The newest addition to our 24/7 franchise is available in a veritable rainbow of long-lasting, highly-pigmented, WATERPROOF color options – shades ranging from matte to glossy to shimmery! (And why would you only buy one? Try them all!) Use the ultra-fine brush tip to create lines that are razor-thin or thick, even and bold. The brush is also short and easy to control, making it ideal for liquid liner newbies. The slim pens are convenient – go ahead and pack ‘em all into your makeup bag – and are color-matched to each shade."
24/7 pencils liners may just be one of the things that Urban Decay is most famous for. If you have used them, you know they are creamy, colorful, amazingly pigmented, and don't budge or smudge from your eyes. For fall, the company is releasing a liquid version of their popular waterproof 24/7 liners in several bright shades. How exciting is that?
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner Shades include:
- Bobby Dazzle - A white/silver with Iridescent sparkles
- Demolition - Deep Matte Brown
- El Dorado - Yellow Gold with Golden Sparkles
- Perversion - Carbon black
- Radium - Bright Blue with Silver Sparkles
- Retrograde - Dark Purple with Purple Sparkles
- Revolver - Dark Grey with Iridescent Sparkles
- Sabbath - Deep, Matte Navy
- Siren - Teal with Blue Duochrome
- Smog - Deep Bronzed Brown with Golden Sparkles and Iridescent Shimmer
- Woodstock - Hot Pink with Iridescent Sparkles
I'm soo excited for these! It's kind of funny actually, a couple days ago I posted on Urban Decay's facebook saying they needed a hot pink, liquid liner. Well, my request has already been granted! haha :D I can't wait to try out Woodstock as well as Retrograde.
Urban Decay's other liquid liners are my absolute favorite, so I can't wait to try the new ones out. I actually just purchased several of the older liquid liners last week during their friends and family sale, so be sure to check back for swatches of those as well.
Who will like the Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liners?
- Those who are fans of bright colors
- People who loved the previous UD pencil and liquid liners
- Those who want budge proof liners
- People who like adding a pop of color to their look
- Honestly, I think almost everyone will like these.
Who won't like the UD 24/7 Liners?
- These are a tad pricey, $18, so bargain hunters may not be a fan of the price tag. But UD is know for amazing quality, so you may still like them anyway.
So what do you think of the new 24/7 liquid liners? Which shades would you buy? Are you a fan of Urban Decay's other liquid or pencil liners? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think!
Thanks so much for reading. Be sure to check back later for Urban Decay swatches as well swatches of the highly sought-after Urban Decay 15 year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette Swatches ( I managed to purchase it before it sold out, woo! :D )
XO - Glamatronic