Hey everyone! China Glaze is releasing a new, huge collection for Fall 2011 including shades inspired by city living. There will be separate collection inspired by both "uptown" and "downtown" city colors, with each collection having 6 new, limited edition shades that will be perfect for fall. Here's the info on the CG Metro Collection as well as tons of pictures of each shade : ) (Click each picture for a larger view)
Release Date: August to September 2011 (no exact date as of now)
Where To Purchase: Sally's Beauty Supply, Victoriasnailsupply.com, 8ty8beauty.com, head2toebeauty.com
- Skyscraper: A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city.
- CG in the City: Glittering dusty purple, bronze and silver multi-tonal glitter, perfect for a pop of edge from West side to East side.
- Urban-Night: Exactly what you need for a night on the town – rich purple crème.
- Traffic Jam: Stop traffic with a breathtaking, raspberry pink crème.
- City Siren: The perfect deep, red crème to match any outfit.
- Loft-y Ambitions: Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
- Brownstone: Burnt terracotta crème mirrors the quaint townhouses of the city.
- Midtown Magic: Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
- Street Chic: This gorgeous beige crème is the perfect go to shade letting your clothes do the talking.
- Concrete Catwalk: Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
- Westside Warrior: For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
- Trendsetter: Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.