This week's NOTD are a nice, golden shade with flowers, butterflies and little gems from KISS and Sally Hansen.
List of Products Used:
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 310, Gilty Pleasure
- KISS Nail Art Stickers (Flowers and Butterflies)
- Seche Vite Topcoat
I recently went to a friend's wedding and my dress was gold and black, so I decided to some pretty, matching, golden nails for the day.If you are looking for an idea for summer wedding party nails or have a similar event coming up, here's how to get similar nails:
How To Get These Nails:
- Clean and prep you nails for the nail polish. If you have any ridges or rough places, use a nail buffer to smooth your nails out. Optional:Also use a base coat if you want your polish to last the longest possible
- Start with two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in #310 Gilty Pleasure or any similar golden nail polish.
- Add some cute nail decals or some sort of nail art. The ones I used here are butterfly and flower decal with little gems from the brand Kiss.
- Finally, apply a good topcoat to ensure the stickers and/or nail art will stay put. Here I used three coats of Seche Vite Topcoat.
Thanks for reading! Be sure to check back later for more nails of the day/week. :)
XO - Glamatronic