MAC cosmetics is releasing a special collection called Bloggers Obsession, which includes eyeshadows and glosses designed by some of your favorite beauty bloggers! The official release date is today, June 21st, 2001.
So far, MAC has said these limited edition shades will be available online only and to only North America on the MAC website.
Below are the product details and the names of the lucky bloggers who created them:
- Beauty Blogging Junkie, Amber Katz
- Sparkle Neely, Sparkle - A deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle (Velvet)
- Temptalia, Christine Mielke
- Jealousy Wakes - Seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Lipstick Powder N Paint, Lesley Ellen Mirza
- Parisian Skies- A muted grey-blue (sating)
- The Makeup Girl, Lianne Farbes
- Hocus Pocus - Dark sooty grey with taupey silver pearl (Satin)
- Makeup and Beauty Blog, Karen Monterichard
- Evolution Revolution - A warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green and blue micro glitter (Sheer)
- Afrobella, Patrice Yursik
- All Of My Purple Life - Deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle
- Beauty Maverick, Lily Nima
- Caqui - Persimmon orange
- The Shades of You, Aileen De Los Angeles
- Sonoran Rain - Deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl
- Nitrolicious, Wendy Lam
- Nitro:licious 2046 -Intense shiny red
What do you think of the MAC Bloggers Obsession Collection? I think it is an amazing idea and will definitely be picking up Jealousy Wakes and Hocus Pocus if I catch them before they are sold out, that is, because I'm certain these will sell extremely quickly.
Thanks for reading! Be sure to check back later for future posts as well as swatches of the shadows from this collection that I purchase. Will definitely do a tutorial with Jealousy Wakes - it's so gorgeous.
XO - Glamatronic
Available in North America Only on June 21, 2011 at maccosmetics.com
Images were found on specktra