New ELF Products Summer 2011 - ELF Radiance Enhancers, ELF Custom Blend Mineral Foundation, New Mineral Lipstick Shades, New $1 Lipstick Shades, New $1 Eyeliner Pen Shades... and More!
Hey everyone! I wanted to let you know that I purchased several new elf products including new shades that were just released. My package got lost and was delayed, which was not elf's fault at all, but the fault of fed ex, because Elf shipped my order out either the next day or day after I placed my order. Anyway, my products are finally here and I wanted to let you guys know that I will be working on a review and pictures tonight, and the posts will be up either late tonight or sometime tomorrow evening.
- - Two new mineral lipsticks shades have recently been added to the ELF website, Rich Raspberry and Beautiful Berry
- -Two new shades of ELF Eyeliner Pens are available in Teal and Purple. There was previously a purple-toned shaded called plum, the new one is called purple.
- -One new shade of the $1 line lipsticks called Nostalgic, which is a nude (Note: I just discovered ELF added an additional 5 shades, which I just purchased, so be on the lookout for those in a week or two as well!)
- -And one new shade of the hypershine gloss called Bare, which is also a nude shade.
- -There are two new shades of studio blush, but I just picked up one of these called Giddy, which appears to be an ombre of orange/peach shades on the website, but is actually a Golden Highlight color.
- -ELF also added new Tinted Mineral Lip Balms yesterday, so I'm trying to decide whether or not to purchase all of these or just get a couple to try out. I'm more of a lipstick person, but I really want to review them for my readers. Whichever I decide, they will added with the 5 new $1 lipstick/shades review when they arrive in a couple weeks :)
- -The Enhancers come in three shades, Spotlight, Sunrise and Golden and I think they will be great brush-on highlighters.