Essie Braziliant, Fair Game and Wedding Nail Polish Collections for Spring Summer 2011
Essie is releasing three new collections for Spring/Summer 2011. The first collection, which should already be in most stores, is Braziliant. Essie's slogan for this collection is "if you want to pick up some color for the beach, go Braziliant. This collection includes fuchsias, oranges, corals and more.
|Click on any of these images to enlarge|
- Super Bossa Nova, an upbeat bright fuchsia
- Meet at the Sunset, a vibrant deep orange
- Too Too Hot, a sizzling rich red coral
- Smooth Sailing, a breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
- Braziliant, a hot orange with a touch of shimmer
- Absolutely Shore, a soft sea foam green
Essie Fair Game includes a nice platinum infused with blue pearl, a poppy pink, green and peach. Pictured below is the Essie Fair Game Collection
- Fair Game, blue metallic Tahitian pearl sheen of platinum
- Your Hut or Mine, sparkling golden poppy pink
- Lion Around, peach
- Da Bush, khaki green
Finally, Essie has the Wedding Collection, which contains three elegantly soft, neutral shades and a classic red. Pictured Below is the Essie Wedding Collection
- Essie Borrowed & Blue, precious yet chic – this light blue shade is for keeps.
- Essie Better Together, a ceremonious sweetheart pink to love and cherish.
- Essie Made To Honor, this flattering pink will be in your heart ‘til death do you part.
- Essie First Dance, dance your way into every guest’s heart with this rich, captivating red.
I find it really appealing how Essie pours their nail polishes over items as if it were paint or some sort yummy syrup (depending on the image) in their promo pictures. I must say that from the wedding collection promo image, Borrowed & Blue looks extremely similar to the new limited edition shade, Blue Away, from Sally Hansen.
So there you have it, the spring and summer 11 lineup for Essie Nail Polish Collections .
Have you picked up any of the new polishes from these collections or plan on purchasing some later? If not and you could pick only ONE shade above, which would it be? Comment below and let us know!
Thanks for reading!