The short girls and the tall girls. First, the short girls are going to want to make sure not to have any scrunching at the bottom of the jeans. If you can't find jeans short enough, always hem them because that scrunching at the bottom will make you look even shorter. Pair your jeans with a pointed toe shoe which will help to elongate the leg and make you look taller. For tall girls most jeans are going to work for as long as you can get enough length. You can pair your jeans with cute flats or accentuate your height and wear heels.
- Maternity Jeans, look for stretchy materials and wider legs.
- Plus size and/or girls with big waists and small hips - Skinny jeans are okay, Trouser jeans will flatter your larger upper-half.
- Plus size and/or girls with large backsides & hips - Wide leg jeans and Trouser Jeans, avoid skinny jeans.
- Straight figures, same from waist to hip - Skinny jean will help bring out more curves.
- Short Girls - Make sure to get jeans that are short enough with no scrunching at the bottom and pair with a pointed toe shoe.
- Tall Girls - You can look good in anything (note: if fit into another category here as well, take that into consideration). Use a flat to hide your height or heels to be proud and accentuate it.
You can also check out the Right Fit and Curve Id type of jeans, which are suppose to cater to all body shapes based on ratios from waist, hips, etc. I believe this was first started by LaneBryant and FashionBug. Then Levi's revently Launched their verison called Curve Id.
Thanks for reading! :)