OPI Touring Across America Summer/Fall 2011
Here is a preview of OPI Fall 2011 collection, Touring America, which includes reds, corals and pinks. This collection will be release at the beginning of August.
- I Eat Mainly Lobster, a spectacular coral shade
- My Address Is “Hollywood”, an alluring rose pink shade
- Are We There Yet?, a beautiful melon hue
- Color To Dine For, a cute rosy red hue
- Honk If You Love OPI, a sophisticated dark raisin hue
- French Quarter For Your Thoughts, a beautiful gray shade
- Suzi Takes The Wheel gray
- Road House Blues In this case…R&B stands for “Really Blue.
- Uh-oh Roll Down the Window You’re gonna wanna pull over for this “unexpected” olive green.
- A-taupe the Space Needle You’ll climb to new heights with this creamy-rich taupe.
- Get in the Expresso Lane An amped-up dark brown that’ll never letcha down!
- I Brake for Manicures This gorgeous eggplant-plum has our full attention.
Be sure to subscribe/follow and check back soon for future posts and updates.
Thanks for reading!