Hard Candy cosmetics is releasing several new makeup products for spring 2011 including five new five new Blushers Quads & Bronzing Duos called Fox in a Box. These look very similar to the Benefit Box Blushes and I'm super excited for these to be released.
Note: I recently purchased Skinny Dipping and Spicy & Sweet after I posted this. Click Here for pictures, swatches & a review on them. Also if you want to see pictures of the new Glossaholic mood boosting glosses, let me know because I also purchased them.
Fox in a Box Shades:
- Skinny Dipping
- Truth or Dare
- Hot Flash
- Spicy & Sweet
- Smooth Talker
Hard Candy says, "Fox in a Box is a highly pigmented multi-color powder compact that will surely bring out your inner foxy lady. Each box contains coordinated shades that blend together perfectly and a custom Hard Candy applicator brush. Sweep across chin, cheeks and forehead and unleash the foxiness in you! "
Here's a list of all the other new products in Hard Candy's Spring 2011 Collection:
- Ginormous Lash Mascara - Infused with Growth Serum
- Glossaholic - Sequin Saturated Shine Lip Gloss
- Glow All the Way - Instant Bronzer and Gradual Self-Tanner
- Just Face It - One Step Foundation
- Lash Ink - 4 Day Lash Stain
- Sheer Envy - Skin Perfecting Primers
- Undercover Agent - Undereye Brightener and Concealer Duo
What do you think of the new Fox in a Box and other new Hard Candy Products? Have you spotted them in stores near you yet? Don't forget to check out my fox in a box swatches and review Here.
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow/subscribe for future updates.