Holographic polishes are my absolute favorite right now, so when I heard China Glaze's plans for a new holographic polish line, I was very excited. Here are the details...
From China Glaze:
Tronica is "Futuristic and edgy, the China Glaze Tronica Specialty Collection is a holographic 3D selection of evolutionary and fun nail colors. These 12 colors are fashion forward, high-tech, bold, sleek and sure to change the face of the nail world! With names such as “Hyper Haute” and “Gamer Glam”, China Glaze combines the two worlds of innovative technology and high fashion color to create a collection that is sure to stimulate all the senses."
China Glaze Tronica Color Names:
* Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
* Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
* Electra Magenta – Magenta Holographic
* Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
* High Def - Blue Holographic
* Hologram - Silver Holographic
* Hyper Haute – Raspberry Holographic
* 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
* Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
* Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
* Mega Bite – Gold Holographic
* Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic
So, I know you all want to swatches and I happen to have found blog with swatches of all the polishes. Click here to see swatches of the China Glaze Tronica Collection.
China Glaze Tronica will be at Sally’s Beauty Supply in March/April 2011.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
3:35 AM glamatronic 5 comments