Shop Mac Cook Mac Swatches and Review
Check out swatches of Naughty Saute, Dish It Up, Runway Red and more from the new Spring 2012 MAC collection! Sneak Peek at the new Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick and comparison to the lipsticks from Mac's spring collection!
New ELF Element Eyeshadow Shades
See swatches of new ELF Element eyeshadows in Driftwood, Wheat, Navy and Aubergine and ready my opinion on them. At only $1 each, are they good quality or just cheap? See how they compare to the previous element shades.
Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette Swatches and Review
The new Too Faced palette features tons of new eyeshadows, blushes, bronzer, primer and more! Check out my review, pictures and swatches of this huge and amazing palette!
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick
See pictures and swatches of the new, beautiful, coral pink lipstick from MAC and their latest Viva Glam Project.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
I've been so excited about this and working really hard on everything! Here's a link to the shop, Glamatronic Couture
Although I do not have all of the shadows and jewelry up just yet, I do have several items in my shop if you want to check it out. I will do a little post about the shadows eventually as well as the jewelry I'm currently making out of polymer clay (Pegasus earrings and rings, Glittery Unicorn Rings, Rubber Ducky Earrings, Cameos, Bottles of Fairy Dust, and more!).
As far as the shadows go, I have up one, limited edition Christmas set called Holly Jolly Christmas! This set includes three glitters
- Holly Jolly - A Red based glitter with green and silver sparkles
- Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas - A holographic glitter with extra read and green sparkles
- Reindeer Tears - A Gold Glitter with red and green sparkles
You can also buy each of these separately for $5 or the entire set for $13.50. They all come in 5 gram jars with a free sifter and a free sample with any pigment or glitter purchase... and I'm also giving out free pigment and glitter tip cards with each makeup purchase! Tons of freebies!
Plus... I do have a Halloween sale going on, 10% off with code GLAMHALLOWEEN, which ends on NOV.1, but I have a code just for my readers for 10% off through November 7th GLAMBLOG1
Here are a few other shadows...
Sunday, October 30, 2011
|New ELF Element Eyeshadows - Aubergine, Wheat, Driftwood, Navy|
- Aubergine is a nice, marroon shade. It is purple-based red, very deep and perfect for fall and winter.
- Wheat is a light, golden tan sort of shade. This shade will look nice paired with Aubergine around the holidays.
- Driftwood is a warm, golden brown. It is similar to Wheat, but a little darker and much more brown toned. This is a fun and shimmery neutral.
- Navy is a medium to dark blue. It is not nearly as dark as it appears in the pan, but it is a nice, shimmery blue shade with greyed undertones, which is great for the winter months.
|New ELF Elements eyeshadows, Aubergine, Wheat, Driftwood, Navy|
Overall, I'd say give them a try. You get this entire compact and four shadows for only $5. But I would recommend all the other shades if don't have them yet, Golden, Dusk, Ivory, Moondust, Sage and Mocha are a few of my favs.
Thanks for reading!
XO - Glamatronic
Also, at the end of my series of posts on the ELF Products, I'm going to do an article which sum up a few new and older ELF items that are their best of the best. You can then decide to get the products as Holiday Gifts for friends or for yourself!
Let's get to the pictures and swatches of the new ELF $1 Liquid Eyeliners!
|NEW ELF Liquid Eyeliners!|
- Teal is a very gorgeous, metallic turquoise shade. I honestly wasn't expecting these to be as good as they were. Their other shades of liquid liner were okay, but nothing special. These are all very pretty and they stay on all day long. The swatches I put on my hand were there the entire day after hand washing and everything. I had to use a makeup wipe at the end of the day to get it all off my hand!
- Cobalt Blue is a nice medium to dark blue, also gorgeous and metallic.
- Forest Green is almost a dark olive green and is also a metallic finish. This shade, as well as the other two shades, are going to look great as a pop-of-color to neutral eyes and smokey eyes.
|ELF $1 Liquid Eyeliner Swatches - Teal, Cobalt Blue Forest Green|
|NEW ELF FALL 2011 Shades and Products - Elf Mineral Primer Blush, ELf $1 Liners, ELF Studio Body Shimmer, ELF Elements Eyeshadows|
|ELF Mineral Primer Blush, NEW ELF $1 Eyeliner, New ELF Studio Body Shimmer, New ELF Element Eyeshadows|
|NEW ELF Mineral Eye Primer in Blush|
Overall, I do like the ELF Mineral Eye primer and the blush is very nice color. I don't think it will make the shadows look any different from the original shade, though.
I will be doing a separate review for all the other items pictures above as well as a few other new ELF products, so be sure to check back soon!
Thanks for reading!
XO - Glamatronic
Sunday, October 16, 2011
|China Glaze Let It Snow Holiday 2011 Collection|
First, I'm going to do the overview of the new shades available and give you the descriptions. Then, I will show all of the fab gift sets available and tell you my recommendations on who would like each set. So, let's get started!
|China Glaze Let It Snow Shades|
- Icicle - Basic silver with a frost finish
- Tinsel Town -Silver with hexagontal silver glitter
- Velvet Bow - A lovely Burgundy creme
- Winter Berry - A beautiful, blue-toned, red creme
- Poinsettia - Bright red creme, perfect for Christmas with an almost jelly-like base, it applies very smoothly.
- Twinkle Lights - Gold based glitter with tiny green and red glitters mixed within.
- Ring In The Red - Red glitter with jelly-like, orange-toned red, glitters.
- Champagne Bubbles -A very yellowed gold with sparse silver glitters
- Blue Year's Eve - Medium blue,jelly-like, with blue shimmers
- Glittering Garland -Medium to dark green with olive green glitter flecks HOLLY DAY
- Snow Globe - Clear base with holo glitter, this is a re-promote intended to be put on-top of other holiday polishes.
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set -Belle Of The Ball Set - Includes Champagne Bubbles, Tinsel Town & free ornament.|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Berry Sweet - Includes Velvet Bow, Ring In The Red, & A Berry Hand Lotion|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Carry Me Away - Tinsel Town, Poinsettia, Icicle, & a Manicure Case with Nail File|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Baby It's Cold Outside - Icicle, Blue Year's Eve, Poinsettia & Finger Gloves|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Deck The Halls - Includes Glitter Garland, Champagne Bubbles, & Limited Edition Berry Cuticle Oil|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Holiday Spirits - Includes Icicle, Champagne Bubbles, Glittering Garlands, and a decorative Christmas Tree bottle stopper.|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Holly Beary - Holly-Day, Winter Beary, and a free Holiday Bear|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Let It Snow - Blue Years Eve, Snow Globe & a free mini Snow Man Snow Globe|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Santa's Little Helpers - Includes Ring In The Red, Holly-day, Twinkle Lights, Velvet Bow|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Seasonal Sparkles - Poinsettia, Twinkle Lights, Holly-Day|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Sets - Meet Me Under The Mistle Tow - Ring In The Red, Velvet Bow, Glittering Garland & LipGloss|
|China Glaze Let It Snow Gift Set - Winter Ice - Blue Years Eve, Tinsel Town, Icicle, Snow Globe|