This tutorial will show you how to recreate the purple shimmery eyeshadow look seen above.
1. Cover lids with an eyeshadow primer. (I used L'oreal Decrease)
2. Use a black creme eyeshadow all over the lid and blend to just above the crease, while making sure not to spread the black to the inner part of the eyelid. (I used NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Black Bean)
3. Put a shimmery purple eyeshadow over all of the black creme shadow. Go just a bit above the crease of the lid. Make sure to stop the eyeshadow just a little past the center of the eyelid, leaving the inner corner, and just a bit more, open. (I used NYX pearl mania in True Purple)
4. Apply a shimmery pink shade from the outside edge of the inner corner to just past the center of the lid, overlapping the purple shadow. (I use LA Colors loose eyeshadow in Lollipop)
5. Use a nude shimmery or matte shadow (your preference) to blend the purple and pink shadow just above the crease to the brow bone. Then apply the nude shade to the inner corner of the eye. (I used NYX peal mania in Nude)
6. Take a very dark black liquid liner, pen, or pencil and apply it on the top and bottom lash line. (I used Jordana FabuLiner in black)
7. Take a black eyeliner pencil and apply it to the waterline. (I used L'oreal extra-intense liquid pencil eyeliner in Black)
8. Take the pink shimmer eyeshadow you used in step 4, and apply it over the black liner on the bottom lash line.
10. Add a pretty pink blush. (I used ELF studio line blush in Tickled Pink)
11. Finally, add a pink shade of lipstick with a purple undertone. (I used Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout and applied a dash of NYX round lipstick in Narcissus over it)
12. (Optional) Apply a set of false lashes. (I used NYX lashes in number 101)
You should now have pretty purple and pink lids with lots of fancy shimmer :D
Saturday, February 6, 2010
8:54 PM glamatronic No comments